Tips for E-mailing to Santa Claus
As you might suspect, Santa Claus and his North Pole crew are very busy this time of year. Santa and his helpers have to feed the Reindeer, get the sleigh ready, make sure the elves have finished all the toys, check his e-mail several times a day to be sure he hasn’t forgotten anyone. Despite all this Santa Claus does his best to read every e-mail that he receives from those that take the time to write.
If you want to be very sure Santa Claus knows what you want this year follow the following 7 tips:
1. Get in the mood. Put on some Christmas music or your favorite holiday shirt so you’ll be ready to think about Santa.
2. Start your e-mail with a warm greeting. Santa is your friend so let him know how your doing.
3. Ask Santa how he’s been. Santa only hears from you once a year, so before you start asking about stuff, it’s polite to ask how he’s doing or how the reindeer and elves and Mrs. Claus have been as well.
4. Tell him how good you’ve been this year. Before you ask for stuff, you’ll also want to remind Santa of good things you’ve done this year. Have you been nice? Santa already knows these things because he sees you when you’re sleeping and knows when you’re awake, but he likes to be reminded of the reasons you should be on Santa’s “send me stuff” list.
5. Let Santa know what you you’d like. Try to keep your list to the two or three things that you want the very, very most.
6. Thank Santa for being the great guy that he is. He’ll appreciate it.
7. Hit the send key on the contact Santa page and within seconds Santa’s helper will have your e-mail.
Wait patiently for your reply! He’s a very busy man, but he always answers all his mail with a Christmas e-mail from the North Pole.
Send Santa an e-mail with your wish list today!